Homeopathy is typically less expensive than conventional care, especially for people on high-deductible health plans. Remedies also cost less than pharmaceutical medications.
|Initial consultation (includes first remedy)||$300|
|Initial consultation, age 3 and under (includes first remedy)||$250|
|Follow-up consultation (30 to 50 minutes)||$95|
|Follow-up consultation (over 60 minutes)||$140|
|Consultation by phone||$95 an hour|
|Acute prescriptions||$35 to $45|
|Remedies||$15 to $32|
- If you have related questions or concerns, please talk with me when scheduling your appointment.
- Most insurance policies, including Medicare and Medicaid, do not cover homeopathic care. Check with your insurance provider.
- Most Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts will reimburse you for homeopathic services.
- Please be prepared to pay for office visits, phone consultations, and remedies at the time of service with check or cash.
- I don’t charge for the first cancellation as long as it’s rescheduled. Please give a courteous 24 hours if possible so I can fill your time with my waiting list. I charge a missed-appointment charge after the second cancellation.